54th Annual Meeting
June 10-11, 2016
Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove
“Risking the New”
Churches may register their entire delegation at one time. Pay either by credit card or by sending a check to the conference office after registering. After your group is registered for annual meeting a DESIGNATION OF DELEGATES FORM must be sent to the conference office either by e-mail or regular mail.
- Advance Reservations are requested for ALL PARTICIPANTS. (full or part-time, delegate or visitor). Walk-ins will now pay an additional $5.00.
- Lodging cannot be guaranteed for registrations received after deadline.
- Refunds for cancellation (minus administration fees) will be given if requested before May 27, 2016.
- Advance Reports will not be mailed. All reports will be available to read or download from the annual meeting page on the website after May 20, 2016 If you would like a paper copy, the cost will be $5 and you can request one when you register online and pick it up when you arrive at annual meeting.
If you would like to stay off campus, check out Area Lodging.
This Year’s Annual Meeting Mission Project is a BRIGHT IDEA: Bring one or more new LED light bulbs to annual meeting! Find Out Why!
Annual Meeting Advance Reports
- WORKSHOP DESCRIPTIONS
- PARLIAMENTARY POINTERS AND STANDING RULES
- REPORT OF THE SECRETARY
- 2015 FINANCIAL RECAP
- 2017 BUDGET COMMENTS
- 2017 PROPOSED CONFERENCE BUDGET
- 2017 PROPOSED HARTMAN CENTER BUDGET
- SELF STUDY REPORT
- REPORT OF THE ACTING CONFERENCE MINISTER
- A NEW STAFFING ARRANGEMENT
- NECROLOGY REPORT
- HARTMAN CENTER
- NOMINATIONS REPORT (updated 6/2/16)
- CHURCH ANNIVERSARIES
- CLERGY ANNIVERSARIES
- PASTORAL UPDATES
- COMMISSION ON MINISTRY REPORT
- COMMISSIONS AND MINISTRY TEAMS
- PARTNERSHIP COMMITTEES
- RESOLUTION: “SUPPORTING HARTMAN CENTER”
- REPORTS OF INSTITUTIONS
- Radical Decision Making – 9am-3:45pm with The Effective Church Group: Bill Easum, Bill Tenny-Brittian and Scott Musselman. This seminar will train your church leaders how to create a church-wide discipleship strategy. $75 per person. Save $10 per person when you bring three or more from your church. REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT THROUGH THE EFFECTIVE GROUP
- A High Calling: Making Environmental Ministry Central to a Church’s DNA – 10:00am-3:30pm, $25 (includes lunch): Whether it is taking on climate change or addressing lead poisoning, Environmental Ministries could not have a higher purpose than they do now. This workshop, led by UCC Environmental Justice Minister, Brooks Berndt will focus on exploring how that can be done. Sponsored by the Green Justice Ministry Team. Register online when registering for annual meeting.
- ADVANCED BOUNDARY TRAINING – 9:30AM-4:00PM $40 per person (includes lunch): Sponsored by the Committee on Ministry. Register online when registering for annual meeting.